40 before 40
I’ve been seeing this a lot on other blogs and have been inspired to create my own list of 40 things to do before I turn 40. I’m a little scared though because I turn 40 in October!
Okay, not this October but in four years! October 2014!
Am I going to make it? Are you going to help me? Is there anything on this list you want to do together? Eeek! The pressure is getting to me. Make your own list and let’s get crackin’!
40 before 40
20 year high school reunion Event cancelled due to low interest in spending money and high interest in using Facebook. Still it’s pretty awesome to see what paths others have taken, to see people I haven’t seen since high school, and to connect with people I didn’t really know.
2. alumni event from college
Oakland A’s game
SF Giants game
April 10, 2013 Giants vs. Rockies
5. Writing class/workshop
6. SCBWI conference in Los Angeles
7. Writing group or start one if writer group unavailable
8. Book club or start one if book club unavailable
12. San Diego
15. Make chocolate croissants
16. Make deep dish pizza, Chicago style (the kind with butter crust that husband had)
17. Make sushi
18. Scuba dive
21. Van Gogh exhibit at DeYoung Museum in San Francisco
Fisherman’s Wharf in Monterey
Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco
25. Museum of Modern Art
Our kids compete in gymnastics competition… Aaargh! Need to change this!
Our son get promoted in karate
OTHER BREATHTAKING MOMENTS TO LIVE FOR:
Carry a newborn other than my own
Get hair/feather extensions
31. Get another tattoo
32. Get pierced
Renew our wedding vows, in church
34. Renew our wedding vows, on beach
35. Renew our wedding vows, with Elvis impersonator
36. Renew our wedding vows, in Vegas drive-thru
Thank medical staff, former hospital residents and their families, and husband’s coworkers in person for support (ongoing)
Volunteer with kids’ school (ongoing)
Volunteer with church (ongoing)
40. Volunteer with USO or other military organization